Bookmarks bar behaviour

• It would be very cool to have an option to show the bookmarks bar only on a new tab. It's shown all the time and cuts the vertical space unnecessarily. e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox with "Hide BookmarksBar" extension.

• +1

Not necessarily automatic like that - but pin/unpin button in the UI to open/close bookmarks bar with mouse/touch.

I'd use bookmarks bar HEAVILY but since it's keyboards shortcut functionality feature - I find it hard to use and boring. Pardon Opera but I simply cannot remember all tons of KB shortcuts from different apps.

Even search bar (ctrl + f) has X to close the bar, but not bookmarks bar.. :/

• The bookmarks bar is very thin. The font is so tiny that it does not need much space. I use it all the time and would not want it to disappear from all but one tab.

• Seems to me like they want bookmarks bar instead of Speed dial, as Speed dial is already shown only on new tabs...

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.