[Solved]Latest Opera Mini crashes when clicking on settings

• I have an iPhone 6 Plus with the latest IOS (10.3.3). I just updated Opera Mini to the latest version (16.0.0).

Firstly, I hate the changes.

1. I hate the red box around the search bar at the top of the screen. Very distracting.
    2. I hate that they moved the button for switching tabs (which has been at the bottom right for years), and instead put the settings button at the bottom right. I constantly click it by mistake.
    3. I hate that the home page now has news, etc. at the bottom, which makes it take a little longer to load. I prefer to have a page with just my bookmarks.

But back to my main concern. Now if I click on the settings button at the bottom right, the app just closes. I can no longer change any settings. I tried force closing the app. Shutting down and restarting my phone. And holding power + home to restart clearing the cache. Nothing works.

Anyone else having the issue or have any suggestions?
    I was going to contact opera but I only found phone numbers, no technical support e-mail, unless I'm missing it.

Thank you.

• I agree with all points you made about the changes. Specially about home screen full of news (hate it).
    And I am also facing the same problem, I have iPhone 6 and the app crashes when I click settings.

• Yep, major disappointment .. moving back to firefox on IOS. it give a true full screen browser, more website site less browser

• I have the same issue. I updated to latest opera mini 16.0.0 today on my Iphone SE. When i tap on the menu (opera logo at bottom right) the app closes itself.
    @opera team. Please give us an update ASAP after fixing this bug. Because we can't access anythink on opera mini menu.

Thank you

• Well i decided to uninstall the app, copying down all my bookmarks first. Then i reinstalled it. I chose to install it from the list of apps i used to have installed and that actually installed the previos version. I thought of just staying with that but i got the message that an update is available so i updated it again and now it doesn't crash. Unfortunately i had to re enter all my bokkmarks and all my saved passwords again. And i still have to deal with all the horrible changes. But it doesn't crash at settings anymore.

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.