:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, November 23, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Open tabs Sync notworking between computers Properly

• Hi whether it's Developer Beta or Stable my laptop syncs open tabs of Desktop fine, while my Desktop does not(all devices really phone kindle you name it). I tried to mess with my Firewall and Sharing settings with no luck, pls help.

Win 10 x64 Creators Edition
    Opera 46,47,48

• Did you try to logout and then log in again? Did you try a clean profile folder?

• Did you try to logout and then log in again? Did you try a clean profile folder?

You mean the the folder in the user name/AppData/Roaming right? if so yes i did this and log in and out.

• You mean the the folder in the user name/AppData/Roaming right?

Yes.

And did you try downloading and run the portable installer to see if sync works on it?

• You mean the the folder in the user name/AppData/Roaming right?

Yes.
    And did you try downloading and run the portable installer to see if sync works on it?

Just tried no luck same thing everything seems to be syncing except open tabs

• Just tried no luck same thing everything seems to be syncing except open tabs

That's weird.

Try checking opera://sync-internals/ to see if it shows something that may help you.

• Seems like I got more of networking between computers issue. Decided just to bite the bullet and install Chrome And it open tabs sync works, but it's giving me my laptop a funky name(like the default name when don't set your workgroup/domain) instead of the actual one.

TLDR Looks like Non Opera problem thanks for help

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.