Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Increase Zoom Permanently?

• I'm trying Opera Next 21. Going into Zoom and increasing it to 110%, is it possible to establish this as the default setting?

• Change the zoom option via the 'Settings' page.

• Thanks but it doesn't "hold". As soon as I open another website I'm back to 100%. The thing is, the font is simply too small for my eyes to be comfortably read and on my 1600 x 900 resolution, it presents a problem.

• If you're using a keyboard you can zoom by using the + sign, pretty quick and easy. Go to Settings > Shortcuts > Enable advanced keyboard shortcuts and tick box.

• There's no need to enable the advanced keyboard shortcuts, + works by default.

Thanks but it doesn't "hold". As soon as I open another website I'm back to 100%.
    It could be that this "other website" has a zoom level applied as site preference to it? I'm not very used to this config... You'd need to clean the websites' preferences data.

Another option is clicking "Personalize fonts" (opera://settings/fonts) in the settings, scroll down and set a minimum font size.

• Rafael's right. If you've ever changed zoom manually for any site, that zoom value is saved in Preferences. Open that file and you'll see them under the per_host_zoom_levels node. You can safely delete them (close Opera and backup the file first).

• Okay, guys. Got it. Thanks for the help.

• I prefer to zoom with the 0, and reduce with the 9. If you activate your advanced settings, you can do that.

• I change the zoom to 110% and I restarted the browser, it holds but when I tried 150%, came back to 110%. Maybe it because my screen resolution is not in the highest.