Can't play flash game in tipp24.com

• Hi,
    I tried to play this little game here:
    https://www.tipp24.com/schiffeversenken
    but Opera doesn't allow me to click on the dice/cube button.
    I have cookies turned on, tried to turn off the adblocker and
    have all settings on allow.
    What could be the problem? In other Browsers I can run the game.

Kind regards,
    BF

• What are your settings for Flash in Opera? Are you using Turbo or VPN by chance?

• Couldn't it be a game or a games site using Java?
    They say Java's not supported in latest browsers...

• Hi leocg and joshl,
    I tried it with Opera Turbo turned off - nothing. VPN turned off - nothing. Java is turned on - nothing.
    Have you tried it there and does it work with your current opera?

• Java is turned on

Opera doesn't support Java, unless you are using a very old version.

Have you tried it there and does it work with your current opera?

Yes, it works fine and doesn't even seem to use Flash.

• Have you tried it there and does it work with your current opera?

I don't speak German.
    Does it want me to pay some €100000 to start the game? O.O

• Hi leocg and joshl

joshl, :), no you don't have to pay anything - and you're not logged in.
    I tested around in the settings, but still it doesn't work. All software on my computer is up to date.
    Can you maybe make screenshots of your settings? Maybe then I can find what is causing the problem.

• What version of Opera and what OS are you on?

• Windows 7 32-bit
    and after the update to this version, the game doesn't even load.
    I tried all the settings, also in the Antivirus and the firewall. It seems to be really Opera or it's settings.

• Do you have hardware acceleration disabled by chance?

• I guess that's the problem. I tried to use the right mouse button on the game, but flash settings doesn't open. the game just flickers. I hope that either Opera or Adobe will supply a new update soon because the game used to work before I updated to the new versions of flash and Opera.
    I give up now and wait, if a update will fix this.
    Thank you for your help, anyway.

• I guess someone should somehow report this to either or both of those.

• I wonder who that someone might be...
    just kidding.
    Can you please give me an email adress of Opera? On the Opera site I have unfortunately not found an email adress.

• Can you please give me an email adress of Opera?

There isn't one. You can report the issue at https://bugs.opera.com/wizard/desktop

BTW, did you check opera://gpu?

• opera://gpu:
    WebGL: Hardware accelerated but at reduced performance
    Drivers older than 2009-01 on Windows are possibly unreliable: 72979, 89802, 315205
    Disabled Features: flash_stage3d, gpu_compositing, panel_fitting, flash3d, gpu_rasterization, accelerated_2d_canvas, accelerated_video_decode, webgl2, accelerated_webgl, flash_stage3d_baseline, accelerated_video_encode

could it really be the "old" drivers? Until then they worked fine...

• WebGL: Hardware accelerated but at reduced performance

It may be related.

The rest is using hardware acceleration?

• yes, the rest is using hardware acceleration, but unfortenately I can't turn it off, like I wrote above.
    I reported the problem to opera but I guess it takes a while till they fix - if they read it.

And one other thing I realized: in the latestest version of Opera, Opera Turbo disappeared. Is that the case also in your version?

• the rest is using hardware acceleration, but unfortenately I can't turn it off

And you shouldn't.

And one other thing I realized: in the latestest version of Opera, Opera Turbo disappeared. Is that the case also in your version?

Totally off-topic but yes, it was moved to settings page.

• why shouldn't one say something "off topic"?

• There seems to be no fix for my problem soon. The fact that there is no email where one can contact Opera is not nice. Other browsers work. I've been using Opera for many years, but if there is no help I will switch to another browser.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.