First letter of my nickname is lowercase.

• Hi,

I have one question about my nickname. I registered my Opera account with nickname as Piter432 when I wanted to have enabled Opera Link in Opera 12. But now I see that first letter of my nickname is lowercase instead of uppercase. Can Opera Devs change that?

Please, please, please :)

• Let's hope they're on the case already.

• hmm... well Opera always had a weird thing with names i hope they can fix this thing. although i never saw the nickname slot to type and even if it is lowercase im not trying 2 be harsh but i personally wouldnt care. anyways, i hope they fix that 4 u...

• Any Opera Dev comment here?

• You really think they care about your "P" being lowercase...? #justsaying

• You really think they care about your "P" being lowercase...?

nor way

• All letters are dysplayed in lowercase not only the first one so doesn't help to put the first as small letter and all the rest with caps on. :))

• Hi,
    I have one question about my nickname. I registered my Opera account with nickname as Piter432 when I wanted to have enabled Opera Link in Opera 12. But now I see that first letter of my nickname is lowercase instead of uppercase. Can Opera Devs change that?
    Please, please, please :)

Right now all usernames are normalized and stored in lowercase. Sorry, no plans to change this for now.

• I have one question about my nickname. I registered my Opera account with nickname as Piter432 when I wanted to have enabled Opera Link in Opera 12. But now I see that first letter of my nickname is lowercase instead of uppercase. Can Opera Devs change that?

I second the demand. At least usernames could be introduced (as it used to be on MyOpera).

• What about displaying our [chosen] names rather than those lowercase "usernames" in the post's author area - in case you won't mend our usernames back to what they used to be?

• Any info about this?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.