[Solved] Opera Sync stopped working because of a "Broken Dev Build"
kuba5555 last edited by
Opera Sync worked just yesterday. Today - it stopped working. I've been logged out because "Something went wrong. Synchronization was stopped because of an error. Try again". Except trying again doesn't work.
I've got the dump from opera://sync-internals/ and it says nothing too special but here it is:https://pastebin.com/raw/wSFupGze .
The only line that caught my attention is this one:
"stat_name": "Error Description",
"stat_value": "Broken developer build"
I have no idea what is wrong with my Opera Build. I use Opera 46.0.2590.0 on Windows 10 64-bit
math62 last edited by
I got the same problem here just a couple of hours ago : opera started lagging for a few seconds and then I was disconnected from sync service and haven't been able to relog again.
I see the same "Broken developer build" thing in the dump too.
math62 last edited by
It's 46.0.2590.0 on windows 10 (64 bits).
toyo last edited by
Error Type DISABLED_BY_ADMIN
Error Description Broken developer build
It worked nicely for weeks however.
zalex108 last edited by
Sync stopped working
Windows 10 x64
Works fine in OStable 45.0.2552.812
tree1891 last edited by
From yesterday, it does not work.
albertchong last edited by
I'm also having issues with synchroniztion
Version: 46.0.2590.0 - Opera is up to date
Update stream: developer
System: Mac OS X 10.12.5 64-bit
Deleted User last edited by
Same exact problem here since early this morning
tadashicz1 last edited by
Same problem on OS X, version 46.0.2590.0 of Opera Dev. Hope to see fix in the next version. I miss my open tabs on phone.
mishgan-radist last edited by
Same problem, sync doesn't work for 2 last days
Версия: 46.0.2590.0 (PGO) - Используется обновленная версия Opera
Канал обновлений: developer
Система: Windows 10 64-bit (WoW64)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3067.6 Safari/537.36 OPR/46.0.2590.0 (Edition developer)
dancrossnyc last edited by
I've got the same problem.
iyaders last edited by
just make sure your data are all safe and synced to your account, check on the website https://sync.opera.com/
if your account is empty then your data is gone unless you have a working copy of opera with your data in it, all we can do is wait until this is fixed and make sure your bookmarks and things are safe on your pc and account.
if it is not in the account do not reinstall windows until the current problem is gone.
kaczor982 last edited by
Yeah i have also the problem with it
jbastardov last edited by
As of today this has been affecting me too in Windows (10 - 64bits) and GNU/Linux (elementary OS 0.4.1 - 64bits). Seems to be working OK on Android (Opera Mini).
My Opera version is Stable 45.0.2552.812
chai2686 last edited by
Hey guy. You can move any in Profile folder to Opera Developer, Test it and bing go. (From Thailand) :happy:
jug01234 last edited by
Same problem for me.
46.0.2590.0 (PGO) Windows 10 64-bit
idettmar last edited by
Same problem here: 46.0.2590.0 on Windows 10 64-bit