Where is Opera 12 -pd CLI option?

• With Opera 12, when I would start Opera, I was able to use the -pd option in order to use a different .opera directory. I can have two browsers open. The main one used the .opera file and when I was doing something specific, I'd start another opera with "-pd .opera_2".

From what I gather, the profiles are now in .config/opera, so ultimately I will want to get my .opera_2 stuff into what I suspect will be .config/opera_2.

So, how do I tell Opera 44 what profile directory to use on startup?

Thanks.

• Apparently in Chromium it is --personal-directory (note two leading hyphens), that should work in newer versions of Opera.

• Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try. Hopefully the short version is --pd.

• Thanks for the info. I've not been able to test any of this as I am having one issue after another trying to get Fedora 25 installed. The Fedora 25 MATE spin installs, but it freezes the computer constantly. So, I'm trying the main server edition and that is not going well.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.