Blank white pages loading

• Description: Certain pages in Opera load, but the page is completely blank white. If I refresh the page, I will see the full page for about one second, then it goes white again. Another thing is, if I paste the URL of a Youtube video into the address window, the page will load blank/white, and only the audio of the video can be heard. Facebook and some other websites load fine, no problem. One slight variation on this problem is that a page's wallpaper/background image will load, but nothing else. On another site, a few color blocks and symbols of broken image files will load, but nothing else.

Opera Version: 37.0.2178.54

System: Mac OS X 10.7.5 64-bit

• Im getting the exact same issue. I assumed it was the Stylish addon, so i disabled it. But the problem persists. If i restart opera, it temporarily solves the problem.

• We've got a similar issue reported so we're keeping eye on this.

• Experiencing the exact same thing.

Version: 44.0.2510.1218
    Update stream: Stable
    System: Mac OS X 10.12.4 64-bit

• This is an issue for me as well. I can copy and paste into any other browser, and there is no problem.

• We've found the cause of this issue and hopefully we can release a fix soon. When you have this problem, try doing this as a workaround:

• Enable the Developer menu if you haven't yet (View -> Show Developer Menu)
    • Click Developer -> Task Manager
    • Select "GPU process" and click "End Process"

This should bring back the blank tabs.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.