Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera Update

• Since some time (I think the last 3 updates) have to relaunch two times, because with the first it does no update.
    opera 43.0.2442.1144

• If I'm not wrong, if you closes Opera but do not use the Restart option from the update notification, Opera does not update itself.

• I´ve been using the relaunch button when opera shows it.
    Thanks.

• I've just updated and used the relaunch button with no problem. But after closing, I am unable to start Opera.

• @Mix-furiose

I´ve been using the relaunch button when opera shows it.
    Thanks.

:rolleyes:
    I feared. . . In that case I do not know what it may be, however a new profile I do not know if it would serve, besides that you need an update to try. . . Although if you feel like it and you have time. . .

Clean Profile, here is the "How to" Frequently Asked Questions (Opera for Windows) - downgrade should be need it to test it.

···················································································································

@Lanclalew

I've just updated and used the relaunch button with no problem. But after closing, I am unable to start Opera.

Welcome to Opera forums @Lanclalew!

Please read Posting Guide and create a new post for your particular problem, so they are different issues.

BTW, Try with a Clean Profile, here is the "How to" Frequently Asked Questions (Opera for Windows), then add the results to the new discussion.

Thanks