Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Built-in Page Translator, Please....

• Opera needs something like this ASAP...

Example:

Alt text

Thx....

• They done it in Opera Presto...

Opera Presto

Why not yet in Blink¿?
    Who knows... :|

• They done it in Opera Presto...

Well, you can add Google Translator or any other similar page as a search engine and use it. That's what I usually do.

Why not yet in Blink¿?

Opera doesn't have a translation service so to add one they would depend on agreements with some of those services. It's not exactly something you can add from night to day.

• +1.

google translate in the search engine list, and with bing translator and other web tools in a speed dial folder in top position. works good enough for me.

• Well, you can add Google Translator or any other similar page as a search engine and use it. That's what I usually do.
    Why not yet in Blink¿?

I'll try it!

Opera doesn't have a translation service so to add one they would depend on agreements with some of those services. It's not exactly something you can add from night to day.

I supposed they could add it into Blink by default because they had it in Presto and the negotiation was done since..., but it seems now it's different.

I use a Bookmark to GTranslate and an extension too (in different profiles) the extension works perfect as a pop up in the same tab, so it's quite useful.

Opera Presto accustomed us too well! :lol: :|

• I really miss the automatic translations for webpages from Chrome.
    Hope it will be implemented soon!