Built-in Page Translator, Please....

• Opera needs something like this ASAP...

Example:

Alt text

Thx....

• They done it in Opera Presto...

Opera Presto

Why not yet in Blink¿?
    Who knows... 😐

• They done it in Opera Presto...

Well, you can add Google Translator or any other similar page as a search engine and use it. That's what I usually do.

Why not yet in Blink¿?

Opera doesn't have a translation service so to add one they would depend on agreements with some of those services. It's not exactly something you can add from night to day.

• +1.

google translate in the search engine list, and with bing translator and other web tools in a speed dial folder in top position. works good enough for me.

• Well, you can add Google Translator or any other similar page as a search engine and use it. That's what I usually do.
    Why not yet in Blink¿?

I'll try it!

Opera doesn't have a translation service so to add one they would depend on agreements with some of those services. It's not exactly something you can add from night to day.

I supposed they could add it into Blink by default because they had it in Presto and the negotiation was done since..., but it seems now it's different.

I use a Bookmark to GTranslate and an extension too (in different profiles) the extension works perfect as a pop up in the same tab, so it's quite useful.

Opera Presto accustomed us too well! :lol: 😐

• I really miss the automatic translations for webpages from Chrome.
    Hope it will be implemented soon!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.