Disable shortcut to switch to the previous page

• Hi,

I am using opera on my MAC with touchpad. Most of the time, when I scroll or I want to select a text, opera accidentally reload the previous or the next page in my browser history. It is very frustrating since I instantly lost completely what I was doing on the current page .

How can I disable these shortcuts ? I prefer to use to bouton "Previous" and "Next" in the top of the browser if I want to move to another page.

• Welcome to Opera Forums @Borisnd

To delete them go to:
    OMenu >Settings > Browser > Shortcuts > Configure Shortcuts

Search the "damned" shorcuts and "destroy them", click on delete xD and Ok

In case you take a magic mouse and feel sad just go back to your steps and click on "Reset all"

• Dear Zalex,

Thanks for your answer. I don't see that "damned" shortcuts in the path you gave.

Mouse shortcuts are disabled by default. I have also deleted everything about "previous" and "next" in the keyboard shortcuts, but still do not solve the problem.

• This one is actually in System Preferences:
    System Preferences -> Trackpad -> Mouse Gestures -> Untick 'Swipe between pages'.

• Thanks Avl, that disabled the evil mouse gesture and fixed the problem. I will start using Opera again.

Best,

• Oug!

It's true, sorry, just go to the same path but stop in > Shortcuts > Rocker Gestures, and uncheck.

Even, there is an advice about trackpad and ​Rocker Gestures in "learn more".

• This one is actually in System Preferences:
    System Preferences -> Trackpad -> Mouse Gestures -> Untick 'Swipe between pages'

Oh, it's an Apple trackpad global feature, goot to known.

Thanks Avl, that disabled the evil mouse gesture and fixed the problem. I will start using Opera again.
    Best,

Saved! :knight:

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.