Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera UI improvements

• I would suggest the following for the Opera UI improvement:

1. Lots of users (including myself) never maximize windows on the desktop.
      Opera menu button should always be in-line with the tabs bar (or hidden), as the case is when the window
      is maximized.
      For now the menu button looks like a sour thumb when the windows is not maximized. The valuable vertical
      space is waisted.
    2. A new fast menu access button next to Tab menu button would allow to bypass the Menu>Bookmarks... long way
      of reaching the menus.
    3. Tabs bar should be scrollable (left-right) when the multiple tabs overflow the Tabs bar width (Firefox style)
  • Moved to Suggestion Box.

• I agree with all written and if I may add, I would like to be able to have bookmark folders placed between address bar and navigation buttons, start page button. Because if you have your bookmarks organized in a few folders as I do, then bookmarks tab is waste of space. If those folders could be next to the start page button that would be great.

• At my initial post "I would suggest the following for the Opera UI improvement"
    instead of "A new fast menu access button next to Tab menu button" I meant the
    following: A new fast bookmarks access button next to Tab menu button.
    What is needed really is the shortest access to bookmarks. A single access point
    to bookmarks - a root folder or a button will save the space and time.

Again, I'd like to emphasize the ugliness of the glaring Opera menu button when the
    browser is not maximized.

• A new fast menu access button next to Tab menu button would allow to bypass the Menu>Bookmarks... long way
    of reaching the menus.

+1
    And until they implement or not this button, you may use Holms extension from Chrome Store.