Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Sync Settings does not seem to sync extensions and add-ons?

• Dear Opera Developers,

First, thank you for this wonderful browser!

Second, whenever I have to re-install Opera for whatever reasons (ie: because upgraded operating system or computer), my bookmarks sync just fine, but my settings regarding added extensions and add-ons do not automatically get installed. So, I have to re-install and re-configure all of them? Is there some easy way to do this that I am missing? In Firefox the sync option automatically installs (recovers) all my stuff, but there are other add-on options as well, like "febe". Is there a backup program or extension or add-on for Opera that I could use to backup and or restore all my customizations?

Thank you again,
    phil
    phd21

• Why are you asking questions on Suggestion Box? 🙂 This is a place to do suggestions as the name says.