Adding Photo In Facebook Using Opera Browser Not Working

• Good Day Everyone,

When I try to add/upload a photo in facebook, it is not working. I just get the spinning circle. I have never had this problem before. Opera has always performed this function flawlessly. I have tested it on Firefox, Safari, and Chrome and they work fine so it appears to be an Opera issue with facebook. I have not changed anything with any of my settings or installed or upgraded any software.

Here is the info about the version of Opera that I am using.
    Version: 25.0.1614.71 - Opera is up to date
    Update stream: Stable
    System: Mac OS X 10.6.8 32-bit
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.122 Safari/537.36 OPR/25.0.1614.71

Any assistance is greatly appreciated as I would like to continue to use facebook on Opera.

Thanks,

David

• P. S. It will also not let me make text posts in facebook.

• P. P. S. It will not even let my type in the area to make a post. Very odd!

• Hi @operamacguy, Opera is no longer updated for OS X 10.6, so it could be that Facebook started using things that are no longer compatible with the version of Opera that you're using.

If you'd like to use a recent version of Opera, you'll have to update to OS X 10.9 or newer.

• Hi @avi, Thanks for the info. I have resisted upgrading as I have a few programs that will not work OSX 10.9 and newer. operamacguy

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.