Opera mini allows few sites for Javascript to run on its client in extreme mode?

• When data savings mode extreme is on, Opera mini doesn't allow Javascript to run on the client, and reloads the page to execute it on its server. However I see an exception with few website still able to run the script on the client, how is that possible. Example is the amazon.com, I could see the search, and many other javascript features works without page reloading, how does it work?

• We simply have a configuration that tells to load these pages in High savings mode instead of Extreme.

• That some great news! Any idea where or how can I get the mentioned configuration. I had no luck in finding the configuration anywhere.

• It is a configuration set by the Opera Mini servers and you have no option to configure it by yourself. Why would you want it?

• There has many website where needs javascript running. But Opera Mini Server paused all JavaScript. It would be great if there has an option to Enable/Disable javascript.
    & also it would be good if there has 3 different browsing mode like Opera Mini for IOS. Because currently Opera Mini Android has only 2 mode:- *Extreme & High (Turbo)

• JavaScript is run on Opera Mini servers, but it may fail for different reasons. And in the end you get just a one screenshot of the page, so there are no animations.

• It is a configuration set by the Opera Mini servers and you have no option to configure it by yourself. Why would you want it?

As a developer myself I agree with what Opera Mini is achieving with the extreme mode. However, website I am working on needs this to be done, as we noticed there are quite a few websites which have got this configuration already. It would be grateful if you could help me with the pointer who/how to be contacted for the configuration to be set for a website. So I can pass this to people above me in organizational structure to get this done.

That's just like, your opinion, man. I would say that if it can be usable will work with Opera remote as a proxy via 8080 port. I mean like in ISP proxy replacement, works on a dumb phone. 😉

• Can you rephrase your last sentence? I don't get what you mean.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.