:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera Mini Won't download any files

• Hi!
    I have a Nokia Lumia 520 running Windows 8.1 Cyan and I'm having troubles to download files with Opera Mini (9.1.0.232). I've been experiencing this issue for a while not since the last update.
    So whenever I try to download a file be it an image, video, zip file or any other file even if I try the option "Open" Opera Mini will always give this message: "The download has failed" I always get the same result there are no exeptions. I can't open or save not even 1 single file. The expected result should be to download all files like Opera used to.

• Problems downloading

The download link doesn't work
    Please contact your service provider and ensure that a WAP service is available.

The phone model isn't correctly detected
    If your phone model is not correctly detected, it may be because it is too new, or not a supported handset. You can still try downloading Opera Mini. High memory and low memory versions are available, and you should download the appropriate version for your handset.
    Please see list of supported phone models for more details of which version to use.

• Problems downloading

Your problem is not related to this topic's subject. This topic is about problems to download files using Mini and not about downloading Mini itself.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.