Begging opera developers to fix PDF scaling issue
operahandsdown last edited by admin
How long did I wait to open this thread ? 2 years.
I am just simply asking for an acknowledgement from Opera developers: unable to duplicate / fix / no fix / no priority.
The issue is discussed in details in this thread and in other numerous threads if you search "pdf issue". It is a pain to switch to reliable PDF engine since Opera followed Chrome to drop NPAPI plugins in fact there isn't any good option. I can help testing if you need me, just ask.