Create Bookmarks Like Firefox Uses

• I have been using Firefox for decades, but am getting tired of how it has begun changing the way it offers upgrades, etc. BUT, I cannot leave them BECAUSE I have close to a thousand bookmarks which I use. Firefox is the only browser which offers a way to succinctly catalog and categorize pages into useful categories for easy searching. I don't always remember the page title, but I do know the category I've put it in.

I am not able to find any bookmark extensions that allow me to create folders, and multiple sub-folders, that can be placed on the bookmarks toolbar. Since I use bookmarks all the time, I want them where I can quickly find them.

Does anyone know of an Opera extension like this?
    Can it be built?

• I would like very simple favorites button on the main bar of the opera, just like Firefox.

ps. Sry my bad english.

• I will use Opera when I can import my bookmarks from Firefox, until then I will only use it when I want to use the free VPN.

• I will use Opera when I can import my bookmarks from Firefox

You can do it. Anyway, this is unrelated to this topic's subject so please discuss it somewhere else.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.