Extension upload

• HI,
    I am new to Opera extensions, I have never published an extension before!
    I am trying to upload a new Add-on which i developed I did go to the Page where I submit my ".nex" file in the publishing guidelines it was mentioned that we have to select the license, write summary, add screenshots etc but when i uploaded on that page I did not see any of those options where i can submit the mentioned information!
    If any one can guide me about this or provide me the email address to which I can coordinate with regarding this publishing ativity it will be very helpful!

Thanks In advance
    regards
    Bilal Asif

• Moved to correct firum.

• Sorry did not get your point Can you kindly guide me that where do i need to place this question if this is not the correct forum to place my query?

• Sorry did not get your point Can you kindly guide me that where do i need to place this question if this is not the correct forum to place my query?

I just said that I moved your topic to the correct forum, that is 'Opera Add-ons'.

• Please select the version you've uploaded and you'll land on a page where you can provide this information.

• it says that Google + 1 is installed on my Opera I want to place Google +1 button at top right side of browser(above the bookmark tool bar) next to my other buttons ...like Pinterest button...Emoji button... and Google Translator button How and where can I paste the code I copied thank you

• want to place Google +1 button at top right side of browser

Your comment has nothing to do with this topic subject and hijacking thrrads is against the forum rules.

So please open your own topic to discuss your issue.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.