Very long extension moderation process
-
Referenced by
leocg -
Referenced by
leocg
-
Marulin last edited by
Opera Team, please review ID: peaiiklffefpffjfadocpcpbibfjekml. 1 month no answer
-
witek2424 last edited by
Could you please review my extension:
Public URL
https://addons.opera.com/pl/extensions/details/utubehitscom-2/
Slug: utubehitscom-2
Category: Social
Developer: witek2424
ID: jgkgfgdibhbdfgecjbmfpfohdgjgeojgThank you.
-
ninjatik last edited by
Hello,
Could someone please review my extension:
ID: bpnhgigpjpmolpcnolaokdepdbgkkcol
Developer: 03bfe8c8-b4d7-4956-bc65-0a10588f8d97 -
webbrain last edited by
Adding another data point: my extension (WebBrain, an open-source MIT AI browser agent) has been in the review queue for several weeks now, with no reviewer comments in the developer dashboard. I understand reviews are manual and thorough, and mine does request the debugger permission for reliable input in its act mode, so I appreciate that it needs a careful look. If anything in the submission needs clarifying, I'm happy to answer questions or provide documentation. Otherwise, would a moderator be able to take a quick look, or let us know whether there's a current backlog? Thanks for the work you do reviewing these.
-
pamgoma last edited by
Hi Opera Add-ons team,I'd like to request a review of my extension "Pamgoma Video Downloader" (v1.1.0), submitted on Jul 23, 2026 and currently awaiting moderation.
Developer ID: 913ded49-6e3f-4e7f-9202-38aaf03f222f
Extension ID: bgeghgphimafckpdeooejpkopoopngenPlease let me know if you need any additional information to complete the review. Thank you for your time.
Best regards,
Godwin -
andreyrzhk last edited by
Hello,
My extension, SlotGuard ā Game Server Verifier, version 1.2.7, has been awaiting moderation since July 15, 2026.
Package ID: 305528
I contacted the moderation team through the Conversation section on July 28 and sent a follow-up, but have not received a response.
Could someone from the Opera Add-ons team please check whether the submission is in the moderation queue or whether any action is required from me?
Thank you.
-
andreyrzhk last edited by
Hello,
Iām following up because SlotGuard ā Game Server Verifier (package ID: 305528) has now been awaiting moderation for more than one month.
Auto-publishing is enabled, and I have not received any moderation feedback or requests for changes in the developer dashboard.
Could someone please check whether the submission is being processed correctly?
Thank you.
-
witek2424 last edited by
@witek2424 said in Very long extension moderation process:
Could you please review my extension:
Public URL
https://addons.opera.com/pl/extensions/details/utubehitscom-2/
Slug: utubehitscom-2
Category: Social
Developer: witek2424
ID: jgkgfgdibhbdfgecjbmfpfohdgjgeojg
Thank you. -
ArtikTheOnlyOne last edited by
It is very fun and disappointing at the same time to see posts from 8 years ago describing an issue, and then me coming here today still having it. In the past half a year, I have made quite a few updates to my extension. I had absolutely zero issues publishing them to both the Chrome and Edge extension stores. Meanwhile, my review submission for the first version of my extension is still pending here on Opera addons. I expected better to say the least.
