If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Adding a search engine. What part of the url is...
redrubykaipeaches2010 last edited by
I was just trying to add a search engine to the standard list in the preferences menu. I was not sure as to the correct way to input information in the box that asks for it. Can anyone explain how to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
kmielczarczyk Opera last edited by
I will explain that on an example (bbc.com search)
- Go to bbc.com
- Type 'test' in the search box
- Address field result is (http://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=test)
- Replace 'test' with '%s' (http://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=%s) and copy to clipboard
- Now go to Preferences and press 'Manage search engines' -> 'Add new search' button
- Paste 'http://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=%s' into "Address" field
- Chose "Name" and "Keyword" for your new search
- Click 'Save' button