[Solved]Addon page is down

  • The Opera addons page ( https://addons.opera.com/en/ ) has been broken for several days now. When I open the Network tab in the dev tools, I can see that a lot of resources fails to load with error code "ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE".

    Does anyone know anything about this?

  • Same thing is happening for my version.

  • No problems here. What version of Opera are you using?

    What happens when you try to access the page?

    Do you use any extensions?

  • I get a broken page, like if the browser isn't loading the stylesheets. I use Opera 38 on Fedora.

    It's a fresh Opera install with no extra extensions other than the ones that are preinstalled.

    The page is also broken if I try to open it from chrome or firefox, so I don't believe there is an error on my end. I even tried Opera and Firefox on my Android phone with the same result.

  • The page is also broken if I try to open it from chrome or firefox, so I don't believe there is an error on my end. I even tried Opera and Firefox on my Android phone with the same result.

    They are using the same network and/or isp provider? Is ad-blocker enabled?

  • Wow, that's it! When I switched my phone to use mobile network, the problem disappeared. I also got it to work on my laptop using tethering.
    I think it a little strange, because I haven't had problems with any other websites. But as soon as I'm back on my wifi, the Opera addons page is broken again!

    If it's of interest, I'm using Telenor fiber network in Norway.

    Thanks for your help!

  • I figured out that the problem is caused by our opendns parental filter. Apparently some of the resources loaded by the opera addons page is classified as 'inappropriate'. The page works fine if I turn of the filter.

    Thx for your help!

Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.