Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Could not Connect to Opera Max Cloud

• I have been using Opera Max to save data in my Android phone since it was in Invite-Only mode using Google+, and always faithfully "refresh" once a week. I have realised that it hasn't been asking me to "refresh" for months. After I open the app, it gives me error message
    "Could not connect. Check your connection and retry."
    I wonder if this is common problem after recent updates?

• I have been using Opera Max to save data in my Android phone since it was in Invite-Only mode using Google+, and always faithfully "refresh" once a week. I have realised that it hasn't been asking me to "refresh" for months. After I open the app, it gives me error message
    "Could not connect. Check your connection and retry."
    I wonder if this is common problem after recent updates?

It's weird replying to my own problem, but apparently after I reinstall the problem's solved.

• It's weird replying to my own problem

You could have done that without including the whole original post in the reply. 🙂