identical speeddials on multiple computers

• how can I have one-single-synced-speeddial-page-for-all-my-computers in stead of having a unique-speeddial-page-for-each-computer? The feature of looking up "other speeddials" is not my thing.

• You can't.

• That's bad news. I try to add a webpage to several speeddials, and it seems I can have it or on my desktop system or on my laptop but not on both of them simultaneously.
    This is a very irritating behaviour for a sync feature. If not straight buggy.

• I came to this forum for the same reason. I wanted the same speed dial on all my computers (and phone). I guess the best we can do is hope that the developers add the speedial as a check box in the sync settings dialogue so that those of us who prefer to have the same speed dial everywhere can do so. I know I can view other computers speed dials, but I would much rather just have the same one everywhere.

• Is there a way to add a page manually to multiple speed dials?

• Is there a way to add a page manually to multiple speed dials?

You can try adding the page to one of them and then copy it to the others using the bookmarks manager.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.