scrolling on Opera 36 is not working right.

• i noticed today that my Opera browser is not scrolling right, Opera 35 worked normal with the scrolling and i believe my computer upgraded itself today to Opera 36 and i already hate the scrolling on it. it's not working right. the scrolling feels doesn't feel smooth at all, slowish and like Internet Explorer. and i know it's not my computer cause the scrolling on other programs on here feel normal, how do i fix this.

do i need to roll back to Opera 35 or find a setting to fix on Opera.

• I don't like this poor smooth-scroll. It comes from firefox, who needs no control over his finger when moving mouse wheel?!

• Let me add. When I make a website and a client says how nicely it scrolls then I mount scripts, I'm not telling him to install other browser because other people may scream about that movement.

• One more thing. If anyone was so stubborn to look for it - is there an option to go back to hardscroll?

• ok, update, i found how to fix this problem

go to the address/search bar on top, type opera://flags

then type smooth scrolling on the search bar in the flags page which is called Experiments.

then click disable

then restart Opera and boom, scrolling's back to normal now.

i fixed my scrolling issue. hope this helps everyone else with this same issue.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.