opera browser freezes a few seconds

• hi every body
    my opera browser freezes few seconds ,
    how can i repair this problem ?

• Please read this posting guide and provide the necessary information.

• i read it :
    i have windows 7 x86
    i try many versions : 18,21,23,24......etc , and the same problem.
    i just have one extension " ad bloc plus"
    i will try the last solution in posting guide ........ will be back.

• i try many versions : 18,21,23,24

And 35, which is the latest one, right?

Try disabling AV for a while if you use one in case disabling the extension do not work.

• i hate versions after 28 (28,29.......35)
    because i can't stop the autoplay of videoes in many sites
    but in older versions i can stop it with choise "click to play" in Plug-ins settings

• Well, "click to play" works only if the page is using a plugin to display the videos.

• for example my freind: this site : http://www.kooora.com
    any video run automatically in latest versions
    but in older versions the video run if i will click on it.
    "click to play" don't work in latest version with this site

• I'm having this problem too. Lets see the guide... hsm90, have you solved it? thanks

• for example my freind: this site : http://www.kooora.com
    any video run automatically in latest versions
    but in older versions the video run if i will click on it.
    "click to play" don't work in latest version with this site

Probably because the video runs in html5 in new versions instead of Flash.

And since html5 is not a plugin, click to play can't work.

• but in my version(v18) "click to play" is activated with this site !!

• but in my version(v18) "click to play" is activated with this site !!

Please read what i wrote in my previous reply.

• sorry.... you are talking about html5
    how can i disable it?

• sorry.... you are talking about html5
    how can i disable it?

You can't.

• HTML5 is what webpages are written in. You only disable it by not using the internet. Its like wanting to be able to listen to the radio as long as you can disable the sound coming out of it.

• Do a Google search for "HTML5 video blocking" and you'll quickly discover the nature of what you're asking for. There are various schemes, JavaScripts, extensions, etc that are purported to work - sort of, sometimes, in certain browsers under some conditions and for some sites. There are settings that disable ALL media playback in browsers. There are browsers better at it than others. There are promises of great things to come, as there have been since 2012. But you're highly unlikely to find what you're after in the present timeframe.

• You can't.

thank you my friend

• Do a Google search for "HTML5 video blocking" and you'll quickly discover the nature of what you're asking for. There are various schemes, JavaScripts, extensions, etc that are purported to work - sort of, sometimes, in certain browsers under some conditions and for some sites. There are settings that disable ALL media playback in browsers. There are browsers better at it than others. There are promises of great things to come, as there have been since 2012. But you're highly unlikely to find what you're after in the present timeframe.

all solutions in google search doesn't work with me

• I'm having this problem too. Lets see the guide... hsm90, have you solved it? thanks

no

• what about freezing ?

all solutions in google search doesn't work with me

My point exactly. If it were straight-forward, there would likely have been 5 or 6 suggestions in this thread already. As it is, most attempts to date at finding a good 'fix' have met with very uneven results.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.