Cannot Sync Opera on Laptop with Opera Mini on iPhone

• I am fairly new to Opera but enjoy it's benefits on my Windows 7 laptop. However, I cannot seem to find how to sync laptop Opera with iPhone Opera Mini. Video shows "Enable Synchronise" or similar but that option doesn't appear in my Opera dropdown menu. I have looked in Settings but nothing relates to synchronise there. When I go to the Opera Link screen, it just shows the one-line options on top and a fairly blank box underneath. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Also, there is no Cloud icon (or any other icon) on bottom of screen as shown in video. I am using Opera 20.0 on laptop.

• You can enable sync on opera:flags. However you will not be able to sync with the mobile versions as they don1t have sync yet.

• Sir,
    i had been using Opera browser right from jawa base mobiles for so many years.
    now i'm usig android based mobile,yestarday accidentally deleted Opera Mini from my phone,&reinstalled. but the problem is that i'm unable to login to Opera Link.
    and i had successfully loged in my PC,
    i'm worried about my book marks,history.
    do Guide me which make of Opera is suitable for Android 2.3.4 based mobiles.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.