I need my @operamail email back

• Hi there,
    first of all I want you to understand that this is very important to me
    About 10 years ago I had an email address at domain called @operamail.com
    Is it possible to recover the email somehow or to sing up and get a new email address with the same name I used in the past at @operamail.com ?
    Please help 😞
    The email address was used somewhere as a recovery email address and I really need it.
    I could even pay to get access to it, please... or to register new email at domain called @operamail.com

• I heard that Operamail was moved over to fastmail.com. Try logging into your account from there.

• I've tried that but it's not recognizing me at all. It's because @operamail.com probably doesn't exist anymore...

what can I do... ?

• Sadly, nothing. You're cooked. There was a time that existed for almost a year in which Opera gave people months to move their emails over to new accounts. It appears you were either misinformed or negligent and it's simply too late now.

• As said, Operamail.com became part of fastmail.fm about 5 years ago.

If you haven't used your account since then, there is high change that it was deleted.

• Try at opera.com maybe. I'm here at the forums because I keep getting email in my google account that says my Opera password was reset. But it's always in different languages so I can't read it. But the sender is from noreply@opera.com. Of course you can't use that, but maybe support at opera dot com? Or your names that you remember?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.