New Opera developer 33
New update for the Opera developer 33.0.1967.0
"We already fixed some crashes and annoying bugs, so here’s an update for you. We’re aware of ‘every-10minutes-crash’ on Windows (with #autoupdate-notifications flag enabled). Our Devs are working on it! Please test the builds and give us a feedback. Cheers!"
this build crashes when playing flash based videos it'll either play one then lock up on next video or locks up on first played video leading to the need for resetting the PC as it locks hard and no events are recorded for the error
Windows 10 Pro x64
AMD Catalyst 15.20.1062.1004
Hmmm... WIN10 issue? They play perfectly on my WIN7 with '33 [which I really like]
- fix for annoying issue with opening links from external pages,
- implementation of cancel button in download popup,
- auto-update notification: visible in Opera menu on Windows, and as a notification dialog on Mac,
- improved stability, and a lot of bugs have been fixed,
- Chromium updated to version 46.0.2486.0.
Known Issue: Flash plugin is not detectable on Mac and Linux - we will fix this in the next developer release.
I see again the usual ugly scroll bar on Windows 10... :|
Yes, looks better now, thanks