Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Goodbye Opera, I tried, I really tried. I'm going back to Chrome.

• I just wanted to export my bookmarks from Opera, and realised there was no way to do so. That was the last straw. I'm going back to Chrome. Opera is unusable.

• You need extensions to export the bookmarks from Opera and more extensions for so many other things Opera used to have internally like site permission settings which I use uBlock and uMatrix to fix that issue and V7 bookmarks allow you to export the blookmarks from Opera.I felt like you just a short time before adding a bunch of extensions to fix the issues I was having because Opera is the best browser for working with Blogspot blogs when you're trying to edit a blog.
    I found Firefox almost unusable for the blog and have no other choice besides Opera if I want to keep working with my blog.Opera is unusable without some of the extensions I listed and two are critical to using Opera for better safety by giving you back the control over site permissions.I found a few extensions that gave the option to export the blookmarks which is what you need to add to Opera if you have a Blogspot blog.

• You can click the button share in bookmarks to create a link that holds all your bookmarks for 14 days in the cloud.I know this isn't what you're looking for exactly but it may be useful for you.