"Open All in Tabs" command for bookmark folders

• Like many I have set routines for sites to visit over breakfast and so on. It's wonderfully convenient, and faster, to have a folder of the bookmarks I will want to visit at such a time that can be opened so that each bookmark is in a new tab. Most web browsers have a command in each bookmark menu and sub-menu to "Open All In Tabs" that allows this. The only way I have found in Opera 30 is to:
    1.Show All Bookmarks
    2.Select a folder (if it's a sub-folder I want I have to set the flags page for Bookmark organiser to show the full tree)

1. Select all bookmarks in that folder
      4.Right click/Ctrl-click on the selected bookmarks and choose Open Selected in New Tabs.

It would be much easier to have a command in the menu. Perhaps I have missed a way to enable this? If not, I'm sure many users would appreciate it being available.

Chris

• Right-click on the folder and choose Open all. Yes, you can right-click on the menu, you don't need Show all bookmarks.

• In that case I must report that it doesn't work on my MBA 6,2 running OS X 10.10.4. Right clicking (actually ctrl-clicking, given the Mac trackpad) doesn't show a contextual menu either on folders in the main Bookmarks menu, nor in folders in the sidebar of the Show All Bookmarks page). I had tried that, and have just tried again, confirming there is no contextual menu available.

Chris

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.