[feature request][bug] Keybinding, Chrome network Communications support, Slow bookmarks

• Hello!
    I installed new Opera 30.0.1835.59 and some extensions like Classical notes.
    I like this version, but i need some features and bug-fixes:

1. [BUG] Full key binding support for extensions.
      You created new sidebar extension. But i can't set F4 key to open/close this sidebar.
      It's impossible. It's shall be fixed!

2. [FEATURE-REQUEST] Chrome network Communications support
      After installing opera i tried to create email-client extension.
      Due to that opera does not support Chrome applications I can't connect to email server.
      If you're add this feature then i will write email extension.

3. [BUG] Too slow bookmarks.
      When you're have > 4000 bookmarks opera became slower.

• Hi @svmk, regarding to 1: go to the Settings > Shortcuts, press the "Configure Shortcuts" button (or go to the opera:settings/configureCommands from the address bar), scroll down (or use search box) to the "Show sidebar", and click on "Type a shortcut" on the right, press F4, and click "OK", and then check if this works ;-)

• [BUG] Full key binding support for extensions.
    You created new sidebar extension. But i can't set F4 key to open/close this sidebar.
    It's impossible. It's shall be fixed!

[BUG] Too slow bookmarks. When you're have > 4000 bookmarks opera became slower.

Wrong forum, this one is for suggestions only. Please post bugs in the appropriate one.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.