Dear Opera employees,
Can you give us a clue when the VPN problems might resolve? Is this the new normal, or should we just wait a couple days for things to improve? We need to know whether to get a new VPN or just wait for Opera VPN to improve.
I'm still using v49, but there are only 3 VPN regions, all going through Norway or Sweden. I need the USA, which I was getting fine every day until last night.