@leocg I understand. It's very unfortunate; I do believe I've lost this password. Is there any measure I could take to get my sync back or the password?
Posts made by TinyOdyssey
-
RE: Identity Encryption not workingOpera GX
-
RE: Identity Encryption not workingOpera GX
@leocg At first, this was an issue where it would say "Password is incorrect" or something like that. Then, when I changed it, I know it works cause I am able to log in on other parts of Opera, and it'll work fine, but when I press to verify my identity from the syncing page, I know it's the correct password because there's no "Incorrect Password Message" and it redirects me to the sync page as if it accepted the password but made no changes. This loop is perfectly recreatable.
-
Identity Encryption not workingOpera GX
Saw another post about this issue that didn't seem to get resolved whatsoever. I had all my passwords saved on Opera. Recently, I factory reset my pc and after installing Opera and logging in, it won't sync them because each time I press "Confirm your identity to enable encryption" on the " opera://settings/syncSetup " page and I enter my password, it just redirects me to that page again with nothing changed, and the " Verify your identity " prompt is still present.