I'm having a problem related to Opera making Google pages into dark mode. Some google pages (at least are the only ones I noted this) are forced into Dark mode by Opera GX.
The problem started on another PC and even when I started using a new one, the problem persisted. I tried cleaning the profile folder of Opera in my PC and when I opened the pages, they were ok, but the problem returns as soon as I synchronize my data with my Opera account.
Also tried the "Reset to default" in Opera GX configurations. The pages return to normal, but, again, as soon as I log in to my Opera account, it bugs.
With that in mind, I'm pretty sure it's related to my opera account, but don't know how to solve, or what exactly is causing the issue.
Obs.: I'm not using, nor have activated the "Force Dark Pages" option.
An example page, of Google Docs.