When I hold down the right mouse button. The context menu opens.
Blocking mouse gestures if I move the mouse over it.
I can still use mouse gestures, to an extent. As long as it does not move over the context menu. Which is sorta hard to do.
What should happen:
When I hold down the right mouse button, the gestures circle should show up. Or if I hold and release, then the context menu should show up.
This is the way it's been for years, up until yesterday.
What I have tried so far:
- Disabling all my extensions, then restarted.
- Disable then mouse gestures option, then restarted.
- And enabled again, and then restarted again.
- Googling, I didn't find anything relevant to my situation.
- Tried looking on the forums here if anyone else had the same issue. Again, didn't find anything relevant.
Version: 52.0.2871.64 - Opera is up to date
Update stream: Stable
System: Windows 10 64-bit
Any help would be greatly appreciated on this.
And if there is any more info I could provide, then I'll do my best to supply.