What I hate now is making opera a default browser of my phone! Hoping one day things gonna be great!but look now what's happening!!! No redemption button!
Posts made by NickyTwizzy
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
No redeem button yet!!umm opera what's your deal!!
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Umm no redemption button yet! It's crazy
outa here!!!
Lol -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@daniel171108: I think
this is the trick that opera is playing! when you redeem!next week you don't redeem! I have noticed that also! -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
I. Think redeeming is not working with this new opera min update! Any one who redeemed with the new opera min??
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
I think opera min browser is not redeeming..I have tried many times but keeps telling me not available try in 6 days!!!I'm in Zambia!!
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
I can't redeem,just saying try again in 6 days.. when 6 days ended today! Ummm opera what's going on!! No bonuses for us to buy internet data..to browse with your opera browser!
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Yeah, we are great full opera.. atlist we are able to buy internet 'out your ðŠ coin's you are giving us.. we can continue browsing with Opera for life!!!

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@wayaconnect99: ya, that's true!!
You are right my brathaMan! -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Just redeemed for the first time today..opera just make it to redeem more than once..we love you and we have taken a steak of using opera browser for so many months now!!
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Opera! Stop been fake!why coming up with something which is not working..this all reward thing is fake and a scam!! am just worsting my data by browsing using your wacky browser opera and making it a default browser!!!!
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
As anyone redeemed today! guys ??
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
This all things is not real... redeeming..no... redeeming button not any more!!!
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
This opera thing it's not even redeeming!! wonder what's up with the opera team!! can you fix the thing!!!
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
When redeeming, why is it saying monthly limit has been reached? when actually it is my first time to try to redeem? Can some body tell me what that means!
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@mikestyles so is there a way to get it back??
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
My celo,went back to 0.00 and my level also went back to level 1 instead of to level up..I was in level 4.. can you imagine people..I'm even feeling lazy now days to use Opera browser!