Football live
Why am I seeing results from turnements I haven't chosen as favorits(
)?
And could be like that only seeing turnements you
in the future on the startpage (speed dial)?
Regards
Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!
Download Opera browser with:
Football live
Why am I seeing results from turnements I haven't chosen as favorits(
)?
And could be like that only seeing turnements you
in the future on the startpage (speed dial)?
Regards
My wishlist for Christmas, and beyond 
I'm all android now which apparently means I can't retrieve my passwords from Opera browser?
So why this limitation and isn't it about time for an upgrade?
There are also a bunch of good and reliable Android password managers out there ready to handle the task in a more user friendly manor for android only users. 
Had to delete opera no big deal - but after reinstall - opera synced a copy of the default dash board. So I can't get my old speed dial back other than open one link at a time and add it manually to the new primary speed dial. At present 20 link times 5? clicks equals 100 clicks. 