- No, only the speed dials of my other two devices
- The only "error" tag is: "Auth Error - OK since browser startup", so I guess the answer is "no".
- Here I do see an entry for the device with the cleared speed dial, but it only contains the one remaining folder including four bookmarks.
- Strange, I can no longer access the Extensions page... I do know that I have Google Translator and SaveFrom.net extensions installed
- Opera WIN 62.0.3331.72 (Opera OPR/62.0.3331.72) channel(Stable)
I managed to recuperate my speed dial from my other device which I disconnected from the network before opening Opera, so on the short term the problem is solved. I haven't recreated my speed dial on the affected device yet, so I can still test if needed...