I am running a desktop PC with Kubuntu linux 9.10 installed.
I currently use several browsers for different things however Opera has, for longer than I care to recall, been my daily driver Browser.
Lately however I find it unusable. Any attempt to run Opera sees my resource use go through the roof and the drive access light comes on and stays on. Eventually the PC becomes inaccessible and I have to press the reset button to recover use.
I see no mention of this on the forum so suspect this may just be an incompatability between something I have installed and Opera which is a great shame.
I date from the tme when we had to purchase Opera so, at least 20 years of use if not more. This is quite sad.
If anyone can suggest a strategy to discover what the issue is I would be grateful.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Kubuntu Eoan Ermine (19.10)
Opera for Linux Version:65.0.3467.38