Hello there, hope you're all well!
I've developed a problem in these last few days with Opera on my Windows 10 device. I discovered that every time I tried to open Opera, within 2-10 seconds of launch, the browser would crash completely. I could not locate the crash logs, so I have no idea what I'm dealing with here. What's funny though: when I tried to uninstall/reinstall Opera, the issue seemed to occur in the Opera uninstaller, the Opera installer, and even the Opera GX installer. Therefore, I have not been able to reinstall Opera at all without the installer crashing.
Troubleshooting steps I have tried:
- Removing my profile folder
- Performing a Windows Update
- Completely uninstalled Opera
- Seeing if the issue persists on Opera GX (it does).
- Removed all 'Opera' files from my computer.
Any help on this issue would be much appreciated.