Opera can't full load some of the Google Analytics pages, for example this one (Audience / Overview):
This problem has been going on after an update in second half of 2020, unfortunately I don't know which one.
It seems to me that it has to do with built-in AdBlocker.
Note: I have Completely disabled the built-in AdBlocker (and restarted Opera after that), but the problem persists.
I followed the posting rules (disabled Firewall, Antivirus, all the Opera add-ons... etc.).
Console keeps showing "net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADBLOCKER" (see attached screenshot).
This page does work normally in Chrome browser on the same computer.
I have also tried:
- clearing cookies and data
Windows version: 7 Pro, v6.1 Build 7601 SP1 64-bit