I was trying to download full portable and standalone (= no internet con., no previous ver., no integration in win , USB-like) old Opera installers. (English only and no mail client integrated is OK.)
As far as I see for Win 98SE-7 that are Opera ver. 12.14, 11.52, 10.63?, 10.11 which as I read in the forum have been more stabile and fast. I thought I should do it from ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/win.
It's not urgent but can you please help with answering these questions:
1. Is something important lost (unneeded bloat?) if .exe instead of .msi installers are used?
2. Do _int_ ver. differ from _en_ ver. only by more languages added?
3. What is the difference between _classic_ ver. and _en_ ver.?
4. Where could I find for download a reliable copy of an installer for Opera 10.11?
5. What were the important stability and performance differences between ver. 10.11 and 10.63?
6. And how about important stability and performance differences between ver. 11.52 and 11.64?
Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences and understanding.