I've just finished installing a clean copy of Windows in to an NVME SSD.
After installing all of the drivers and extra software, I've just finished installing Opera GX, and after syncing my data, I noticed that Twitter gives me this error:
I already tried the following methods:
- Reloading the page.
- Opening the page on a "Private Mode" tab.
- Trying to log in through the "Messengers" section on the sidebar.
- Clearing all of the cookies.
- Clearing the "Site and Data" permissions on Twitter specifically.
- Creating a clean profile folder/directory.
- Uninstalling and installing the browser completely.
- Installing "vanilla" Opera and retrying everything of the above.
I've just checked on Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox, and I've managed to sign in on all of those browsers. The only browsers where I'm having issues trying to use Twitter are on both Opera and Opera GX.
I'm pretty certain that I've tried pretty much everything that I'm supposed to do in this kind of situation. Could any of you guys help me out with this issue?