Yes sync the search engines, please!
... or implement export and import. currently nothing is possible since it is stored in an database instead of the search.ini ...
Posts made by bomaeira
RE: How to handle subfolders in Bookmark Manager ... not possibleOpera for Windows
The bookmarks tree does appear in the bookmarks bar, looking exactly the same as the view in Opera 12 in fact, including the "add here" option, at least it does in 28 developer.
Not in the bookmarks manager yet though, as has been said.
I can't find the same view as in opera 12. The bookmarks bar is above the webpage-window and grants fast access to the most-wanted bookmarks. Not all bookmarks are in there (and that's fine as it is).
Or is it possible to move the bookmark-bar to the side as it was possible in opera 12 (as panel).
The view I found is from he menu button, but if you have 3 ore more sub-folders to sort long-lasting bookmarks this is not intuitive to find..
maybe I use bookmarks in another way as all the other guys outside:
- keeping some bookmarks sorted into sub-folders for long term
- keeping quick access in the bookmark bar for every-day-use
- storing temporary bookmarks in an extra folder (now is better and easy accessible in 'unsorted bookmarks')
RE: Opera 27 , how to synchronization speeddial list ?Opera for Windows
This is no synchronization... this is copy & paste from the current state
I wait for speed-dial sync between devices which all use the new opera 25+
How to handle subfolders in Bookmark Manager ... not possibleOpera for Windows
I don't know how your bookmarks are sorted and what the idea of handling bookmarks is, but the current concept is not good to handle.
- The new way of storing bookmarks is good and easy, but there is no way to store them in sub folders.
- Why are sub folders not shown in the folder-tree at the side. Normally this should be a tree and you can choose a sub folder directly.
- Why can the marks not be sorted automatically (by date, by name, folders at first, ...) like the usual way?
- The both available views are both not very useful and handy. The one with the huge images is nice and infos are good sorted (strong headline/domain and below the info). But somehow it needs many time to find the right bookmark if you have more then 10 bookmarks in the current folder. The second view (list view) is very meaningless, the URL is on a wide-screen too far away from the bookmark name and the miniature symbol, yes the symbol is too small to get any hint from it.
please re-factor the bookmark manager