1. How is this when I can't sync my speed dials.
2. Sorry for my ignorance but I initially thought Opera Link was not Backward Compatible because I started with using the Beta first. Racked up a huge load of webpages via speed dials researching for two weeks.
3. Only then did I decide to call on Opera Link from my trusty Opera Mobile 12.1 Labs. Got a very long page with bookmark links.
4. Discovered the Op.16 Stable Version (How did I miss that?). Downloaded that, called on Opera Link to sync again and got an even longer page with bookmark links !
5. How am I going to collate my webpages efficiently if I have to open each link on those pages and add them on speed dials again in Op 16 ? Op 16 Beta crashes often though it has a good number of speed dials from my two weeks of research.
6. I can only think of using two laptops, one for Op16 Beta, and the other laptop for the bookmark links. I can't imagine using one laptop and go crazy minimizing/ maximizing pages in one screen. -
7. Or make hard copies of all links. But that's the same amount of work as opening atoll those links and add on speed dial again. I wish my internet was as fast though.
8. Is there an easier way to get my speed dials back as how I wanted them?
9. Or maybe Microfische (? ), like during my grandfather's time..... as he just suggested to me. Help!
My relationship with Opera has always been a love-hate relationship. I must admit that I've stayed with Opera too long yet the positive outweighs the negative by a wide margin. Just that why oh why is it such a temperamental one all these years. All for a browser ?
Could it be that it's a Scandinavian thing.. ? Don't get me wrong. My sense of humor often helps out during stressful times like this.