@itguy @adam1709 I just tried @itguy's solution, and it worked for me. Thank You!
I think I will go look in the flags page to see if there is an option for the Move to Workspace to show a list instead of just icons... Regardless, thanks again!
Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!
Download Opera browser with:
@itguy @adam1709 I just tried @itguy's solution, and it worked for me. Thank You!
I think I will go look in the flags page to see if there is an option for the Move to Workspace to show a list instead of just icons... Regardless, thanks again!
Love Opera, and I'm happy to see the new islands feature. However, I really need the tab scrolling feature to be restored on the quick for Opera to stay my favorite browser. Please restore the scrolling functionality.
I would also like to see the Move to Workspace command have the text list of my workspaces instead of just the icons that appear now in the newest release (100). Perhaps an option for icon or text or both could be implemented to satisfy all users.