:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

user feedback (too bad no bookmark export feature)

• This is my feedback/complaints

first of all, I am running opera on Windows 7. I tried it 1 year ago, it crashed the whole time. I decided to give another try now, and it's impressively reliable: huge improvement! :)

what I am hating:

1. can't export bookmarks as an HTML file. Bookmarks are really.. I don't know but even a program like Trasmute can't find them. I purposed on using Opera and Firefox 50% each, now this forces me to use Firefox more, until it doesn't get changed.

1bis) Rightclicking on a tab should always give the option to close it, even if it's a pinned tab. This is how it goes, on all other (major) browsers.

1. shortcut page in the Help guide is incomplete. Why does it say, for example, only Ctrl + W to close a tab? Ctrl + F4 does the same, but isn't listed!

2. it would be great if we were able to hide the bookmarks bar right - clicking on it and selecting the option from the ensuing menu.

3. I think it's very wrong to ask feedback only when one uninstalls Opera. You should add a "send feedback" feature to the main drop down menu (the one that opens clicking on "Opera" while using the browser).

everything else is fine, and I loved that you even reply tweets on Twitter. I also think that the browser menus look amazing, and the same applies to Speed Dial.

• I just responded to a post where someone was looking to export bookmarks. I have used this extension before
    https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/bookmarks-import-export/

• This is my feedback/complaints

This is the user forums, no devs here.

1. There are extensions that do this but yeah, its one of several 'standard' features that are missing.

1bis) French huh?

1. Its not a complete listing of everything, just enough to get you started.

2. Sure.

3. Thats what the Suggestion Box forums are for.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.