:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera Mini 10.1 for iOS

• Hi All!

We have just updated Opera Mini for iOS to version 10.1. This is an intermediate "maintenance release" so no new features this time, but it contains stability and performance improvements ;-)

Please update your Mini and tell us how it works for you.

Happy browsing!

• So far, so good. Is this the same as the beta release? (And what did you derive from the beta before it shut down?)

-jk

• There is something that I notice with Sync in Opera Mini for iOS: when I add an site in bookmarks manager of the browser, I can't see the link in my computer, the same thing happens in the other way. What I want to ask is: why the sync in iOS is not immeadiatly like with Android?

• Hi does the Opera mini have an full screen mode for iPad iOS? How can I switch it on?

• when will this update be released for android?

• when will this update be released for android?

Mini for iOS is a separate product.

• I'm also having issues with sync not syncing. Works with Mini for Android and Opera desktop on win7, but Mini for iOS just doesn't do it reliably. If I look with my phone it says mini iOS hasn't synced for 4 days, but the iPad always in the house, with the wifi on. I thought it might be because I turned off push notifications, so I turned them back on, but still an issue. Using the latest stable release and the latest iOS. I can force it sometimes by swiping up on the app list, and then reopening, but this doesn't always work either. Maybe a force sync button in sync settings would work? Hope it's fixed soon, otherwise I'm very happy with it. Thanks.

• Can you try this : sign out in the settings and sign in again ?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.